Fast Order Delivery 1-3 Days. Cheap Prices And No Prescription Required. Canadian Health Inc. Any One Needs To Buy Cheap Within The Local Pharmacy In New York In That Pharmacy next page Overtly! With Great Discount. Overnight Shipping.
Kentucky Workers’ Compensation Education Association
2014 Annual Conference | December 11 & 12 | Marriott Louisville East
We are happy to announce that the Annual KWCEA Educational Conference is fast approaching. As always, we have a great day and a half of education, displays and networking which we believe you will find informative. We meet all day on Thursday, December 11, and until noon on Friday, December 12, at the Marriott Louisville East, 1903 Embassy Square Blvd., Louisville, KY 40299. The room rate of $112 is guaranteed through November 19. Reserve a Room, click here.
Our lineup this year includes:
- Annual Report from the KY Department of Workers’ Claims – Dwight Lovan, Commissioner
- Impact of Bankruptcies and the Role of KY Guaranty Funds – Gary Davis
- DWC Reporting Requirements: Avoid Them at Your Peril! – Fran Davis
- Mediation and Workers’ Compensation – Donna Terry (Former ALJ) and Karen Ball (UPS)
- Settlement Options and Barriers Thereto – ALJ Landon Overfield and William Easton, CPCU
- New Pharmacy Treating Trends: Medical Marijuana, Medical Food, Compounding – Rosalie Faris, RN, BSN, CCM, COHN-S
- Demonstrated Chiropractic Exam: Standard of Care/Medical Records – Dr. Richard Broeg
- When Pain Doctors Refuse to Treat – Dr. Russell Travis
- Overcoming Psychological Barriers to Functional Restoration – Dr. Tim Allen, Psychiatrist
- Multidisciplinary Ethics Roundtable
The early-bird discounted registration rate will be $150 through November 2; the regular registration rate will be $175 starting November 3. As customary, we have applied for 11 continuing education credits from DOI and KBA.
To download the Attendee Registration Form, click here.
Exhibitor space is limited! The facility can accommodate all of us in one place, so exhibitors will have optimal exposure to all attendees.
To download the Exhibitor Registration Form, click here.
None of this would be possible without the generous support of our sponsors.
To download information about Sponsorships, click here.
Please remember that KWCEA net proceeds benefit Kids’ Chance of Kentucky. As usual, exhibitors will provide items on which you can bid to raise additional proceeds.
Looking forward to seeing you in December!
Bill Faris, President
Copyright © 2014 KWCEA, All rights reserved.
From participating in events through the KWCEA
Our mailing address is:
2211 Greene Way
Louisville, KY 40220